Scottsdale Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Scottsdale Rental Property
Let us take the stress out of managing your properties!
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Scottsdale / Metro Phoenix area.
Our Mission / Philosophy is to provide comprehensive management services:
- One-on-One customer service
- Fast maintenance turnaround
- Reduce investor/owner frustration
- Protect investment/asset value
- Quick leasing of properties
Denman Realty & Property Management offers the following experience to our home owners:
- Over 20 years as a Licensed real estate agent
- Real Estate Broker since 2000
- Personally owned rental property for over fifteen years
- Over 20 years professional property management experience
- Six years of financial analysis experience in the real estate industry
- In house residential property investment consulting services
Inquire About Our Services
- Perform periodic drive-by inspections to ensure the property is being properly maintained.
- Perform periodic inspection of interior of property to ensure it is being properly maintained.
- Arrange and supervise property repairs and maintenance.
- Competitive bidding on major repairs required. Provide prior notification and seek authorization from owner on all major expenses and repairs.
- Written bids sent for prior authorization on improvements.
- Handle all tenant calls including “middle of the night” emergency calls.
- Periodic owner updates during vacancies.
- Update owners on new laws affecting their rental properties.
- Collect monthly rents and follow collection / eviction policy as needed.
- Maintain security deposit records.
- Provide monthly statements, checks and copies of receipts. Statements prepared and sent on the 20th of every month.
- Provide end-of-year accounting summary (IRS Form 1099) for assistance in tax preparation.
- Review & pay all expenses in timely manner.
- Pay monthly repair and maintenance expenses if applicable. We do not mark up any of the trade bills. You pay actual costs.
- Advertise vacancies through property signs, Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Internet and other sources.
- Show properties to prospective tenants.
- Carefully screen tenants through researching and verifying prior rental history, employers, and credit bureaus (criminal background check available upon request at additional cost).
- Perform move-in and move-out inspection when tenants enter or vacate property.
- Distribute security deposits based on tenant performance and property condition at move-out.
- Additional Services (Services offered for additional fees)
- Manage / supervise insurance repairs or property renovations
- Provide vacant inspection service for property owners who seasonally occupy their property and do not want to rent it out during their absence.
“I highly recommend Denman Realty Property Management for the management of your property. They have been our property management company for over 2 years and it has been a wonderful experience. Our property manager, has been outstanding! She is easy to work with and always prompt in getting in touch with me if there are any issues with a property. Denman Property Management is well organized, timely in response, follow-through and results oriented. Our tenants are very happy and that makes it a successful experience.”
- Meg & John- West Valley, AZ
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
Scottsdale Area Information
From its official incorporation in 1951 with a population of 2000, the city of Scottsdale has grown to a 2010 Census of 217,385. It is now the state's sixth-largest city. Scottsdale is commonly defined by its high quality of life, and in 1993 was named the "Most Livable City", in the United States by the United States Conference of Mayors. It is continually ranked as one of the premier golf and resort destinations in the world, with a sizable portion of tax revenue being derived from tourism. It is also home to the Phoenix Open Golf Tournament held at the Tournament Players Club every year and the Barrett-Jackson car show held at WestWorld.